Friday, June 15, 2012

Ryndel

2nd Day
Meeting with the VPAA (academic Affairs) regarding some PTC stuff... Set-up of a new office, attended a faculty applicants' demonstration and still finishing the faculty loading and schedule... Ooops, students' adding, dropping, OJT applications on the side. Hehe... I also had a meeting with janitors... My greatest concern is the maintenance of not only the classroooms but AlL the RESTROOMS! All floors must be dry... No stinky smells please... The 3 janitors (2 are actually tresses) were very nice and helpful to me actually during the office set-up. I am still planning to make it up to them today. I also asked the assistance of the 2 ICT people, Paolo and Bernard, they provided me one set of PC, telephone line and internet connection.

My staff, Mhean, was very helpful as well...I even asked her to write down all the things I want her to do... She labeled all the room doors... She put up tables in our new office... She got some supplies from the Dean's office... Etc.

Ok, the highlight of this post is actually about Ryndel, if you'll gonna check my I Like You tab in this blog, he is one of those persons that I admire. Explanations were written there. Yestaerday, he had his teaching demo and panel interview. I was there as the faculty expert, doc chua was the dept chair, the Dean was there and two other faculty members from the main campus, which clearly explained why he obviously got nervous! According to him, he was so prepared and all but he was teally nervous and distracted. When it comesto the lesson he presented, he delivered it quite well... He knows the topic very well and he really tried to converse well (as in di sya nagtatagalog, hehe,!) syempre I gave hi, high grades and he's on top of the list that I preferred to be hired.

I'll try to add up later... I really gonna go... Should be very early at school...

Btw...
Yesterday was sweldo day, so me and my Bagyong Butchoy (yes, the name of the current typhoon is Butchoy) went on a grocery shopping, or better to put it as medicine shopping, haha! Aside from Sean's milk, a lot of Butchoy's eye maintenance were bought and some stuff for home use. We also had an Andok's date... We both had Sizzling chicken, we. Oth love it! It looks like chicken floating on mushroom sauce flood! Haha... But it was great. We also had Bicol Express (all sitaw), my favorite! Lahat naman yata favorite ko, hehe... We also went inside Sm to buy other stuff that are not available in Mercury. We bought Siopao for pasalubong.

When we got home, our newly haircut Shaolin baby was so happy... He gave us big hugs... Tanggal lahat ng pagod. I hope I can post pictures of him later... He had pictures during his hair cutting and it shows that he enjoyed it! As in all smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment