Thursday, June 14, 2012

First Day

Not so bad for a first day. We had a meeting with Dr. Aloria (Dean). He gave me a Job Order staff, Mhean, (another Mhean)... I'm still looking for an office, hopefully, the room beside the faculty room. There were some concerns also that I dealt with but nothing big so far... I had to revise the faculty loadings (thanks to the help of sir Erwin) and today a lot of changes will be done with the schedules.

Late afternoon when Adrian got home (earlier than I did), he texted me that he's not feeling well. He had a fever (38.2C). Probably because of the changing weather. Thanks God, he's ok now and he will be going to work today.

We missed Sean, he slept at his GRannie's room because we are afraid he might catch adr' flu. My mom told me that they wasn't able to sleep because Sean kept on moving here and there. Haha... Sean is malikot whether he's gising or tulog! :D

We missed his vaccination schedule yesterday, hopefully they will still consider him today. (brgy Health Center).

(funny) here's this movie Kimidora 2 that is currently showing in movie theaters and I am being teased that she is my look-alike, Eugene Domingo!!! Funny because i also guess so! I was like, "hey guys do you want free tickets of my movie?" the young faculty members watched it yesterday and I will be hearing a lot of comments today for sure!
*hopefully later, I can insert the movie pic. it's a comedy film...

That's it for now...

I still have tons to do and can't wait to be back at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment