Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May date & bl #61. Buy something from FOREVER 21.

Last Sunday, May 13, me and my bochoy had another super date! This time, a date in SM Megamall. Syempre para na naman kaming mga bata na luluwas na naman. :)) We actually missed having dates in Manila.

We arrived in Megamall at almost 10am, so the mall is still closed so we decided to have a breakfast first in McDonald's. Kain agad...  The first store we went to was Filbar's (magazine), followed by Egg (bags, etc.) and then we spent a lot of time in Toy Kingdom. Halos nalibot namin buong Mega A and B, including restrooms. Parking lot lang yata ang hindi. :))

The store where I enjoyed most is FOREVER 21... I bought an accessory...(another bucket list task accomplished, cheers!) A set of two 2 gold rings, I love it!


I tried some high heeled shoes, syempre try lang, saan ko naman isusuot yon... and I love a lot of their earrings and rings, kaso just the same, I don't have the courage to buy things that I am not sure are worth enough spending.

Anyways, madami pa din naman kaming nabili... mga SALE!!! That is one thing I like at big malls, pag SALE eh magaganda pa din ang items. Unlike here, pag SALE parang mga sobrang napagpilian na, hehe... I bought 3 blouses, 1 pair of flipflops, pasalubong na tin can coin purse for papa Eric, ring from F21. Adrian bought 2 shirts, 1 from American Boulevard (Lakers) and 1 from The Tshirt project (TVJ iskul bukol) and Ironman mask (para daw kay Sean, kanya naman, hehe)...

We had lunch at PANCAKE HOUSE. We didn't really enjoy the food, pero busog to the max pa din, as usual. Adrian had chicken, macaroni salad and taco while I had spaghetti and burger steak. For pasalubong and food namin sa byahe, nag-takeout ako ng iba ibang breads from Bread Talk. 

We actually enjoyed every second of this love date. It was actually Mother's Day so I consider that as Adrian's gift.

love you mahal!

cheezynesss!


Adrian's food -> roasted chicken with taco and macaroni salad

mine -> hamburger steak and spaghetti with meat sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment