Monday, March 12, 2012

Sean is turning 1


It's almost a year since my last post... 'twas a busy year... Having Sean in our life makes all after work time a Sean-time... He is now turning 1 year old and we are all very very excited!!!

We chose to celebrate the party in Lipa City, Bats. ( hubby's hometown). We already booked his party at Shakey's and here are the details:
  • theme is Justice League (Dad's fave) 
  • we ordered the cake at Goldilocks (too bad, no JL theme at Red Ribbon)
    •  btw, two Ninongs (Julz & LLoyd will consistently be in-charged of this), consistent coz they gave Sean the nicest DIAPER cake on his christening, love it!
  • he will be wearing a Superman suite, we still have to buy him shoes that will match.
  • one of his Ninongs (Migz) will be providing the tarp, I am already excited to check the layout, he did great on Sean's christening. 
  • yesterday we saw this Coin Bank at Kodak with pictures on it, we might consider it for the giveaways, it only cost P30 and the size was not bad, i would love to see pics of Sean all over those coin banks. 
  • i will also be preparing additional loot bags, i just reserved a set of 30 at Shakey's
  • there will be a Mascot
  • when I asked Abby (Shakeys' Party Organizer) about the program, I was told there will be 4 games, and 1 is for the adults, I decided to have all those 4 games for the kids, sometimes adults are difficult to invite into games...no time should we wasted, lol :)
  • me and hubby Adrian will be wearing JL shirts, he will be BATMAN and maybe i'll wear FLASH.
  • we might buy JL shirts for the grandparents too...

im a little bit OC, that'what my friends always told me... I want evrything to be perfect and organized as much as possible... But, due to time constraints and limited budget, some of those on my list might not materialize. I also have difficulty making up my mind...I easily change my mind into a lot of things...
  • Before, I was so excited to have a clown, then suddenly after attending  Adrian's godson's party last week with a very Loud and Corny clown (his jokes are not for kids most of the time)... I totally erased clown on my list...
  • I also had this option to have Sean's party at Max's, I had a meeting (work) there two weeks ago and I checked their party package and I was attracted by the food choices (i like their food way better than Shakey's)... But their theme is not really popular, somethin related to cars... and when I ask my friend's suggestions they told me that if it is a kid's party, it should not be at Max's
  • i've read this blog http://www.chicsassymom.com (she's so cool and really sassy) and I got some party ideas from her...
    • i'll be checking the Pizza Slice Mascot
    • i'll ask Shakey's to add more sauce on their spag (i do agree, their spag is dry at times)
It's still two weeks to go, i just hope Sean and the guests will enjoy the party. I hope nobody will be late, coz its just for 2 hours... no Filipino time on Sean's birthday pls! haha...

see yah!

<3

2 comments:

  1. Ang cute cute at ang pogi pogi naman ng Baby Sean...huggsss and kisses from Atih Mhean. Super like the blog :) Ahmmm...bawal daw ang malate eh panu kia un wala naman date na nakalagay at anu kia ang oras ng party? hmmmmm...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wait for the OFFICIAL POST of Sean's Invitation... mwah!

      Delete